ADDqd NATURAL SELECTION (Nah, this inscription has in itself no meaning. This is a tribute to Eric Harris.)
Contact Info / Websites
- Voting Level
- Icon Aura
- Out of 60 possible levels.
- Exp. Points
- 3,420 / 3,600
- Experience points earned / Points to reach next level.
- Exp. Rank
- What place you are in compared to other users.
- Vote Power
- 6.00 votes
- Based on your experience points, your vote is worth this much.
- Whistle Level
- Whistle Status
- Indicates how accurate you are at flagging questionable content.
- Voting Rank
- Police Officer
- One of 30 possible ranks.
- Global Rank
- What rank you are in compared to other users.
- Each successful vote to kill a submission during judgement earns a "blam" point.
- Each successful vote to keep submissions alive during judgement earns one "save".
Recent Game Medals
Secret #15 5 Points In the United States and Canada, a cookie is a small, flat, baked treat, usually containing fat, flour, eggs and sugar. Medal Stats.
Secret #11 5 Points A shoe is an item of footwear intended to protect and comfort the human foot while doing various activities. Medal Stats.
Secret #40 5 Points A taco is a traditional Mexican dish composed of a corn or wheat tortilla folded or rolled around a filling. Medal Stats.
Secret #9 5 Points Lego (trademarked in capitals as LEGO) is a popular line of construction toys manufactured by the Lego Group, a privately held company based in Billund, Denmark. Medal Stats.
Secret #47 5 Points Rubik's Cube is a 3-D mechanical puzzle invented in 1974 by Hungarian sculptor and professor of architecture ErnÃ…â€˜ Rubik. Medal Stats.
Winner 5 Points A video game is an electronic game that involves human interaction with a user interface to generate visual feedback on a video device. Medal Stats.
Secret #23 5 Points Basketball is a team sport, the objective being to shoot a ball through a basket horizontally positioned to score points while following a set of rules. Medal Stats.
Total Medals Earned: 481 (From 133 different games.)